Google+

Wednesday 25 April 2012

V Is For Vampire

I was a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer so I was over the whole vampire thing long before Twilight and True Blood.

source
In fact *drops voice to a whisper* I have never seen nor read any of the Twilight films/books... or True Blood series/books.

And I feel that I have no interest in reading them. I think the reason I have no interest in reading the Twilight series is because everybody else has read them... or is reading them... or is talking about them.

So I hate to p*ss off the Twilight fans but Robert Pattinson will always be Cedric Diggory to me.

source
But I have come across this video... which I have to say is the nearest I have got to Twilight... and I like it.

Fans of Edward might want to look away now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be in the rare minority when it comes to twilight, isn't it? ;-)
I used to be a YA librarian in the 90s, and before the whole Twilight craze, there was a great book about a vampire guy and a human girl called The Silver Kiss, by Annette Curtis Klause, and it has stuck with me all this time - a sign of a good book!

I had a vampire "guest-blogging" for my V post! He's a bit different from your normal, everyday. But probably more like Angel from Buffy than the Edward variety.

Enjoy the rest of the Challenge!