Google+

Tuesday 17 April 2012

O Is For Ocean

Danny Ocean that is. As played by George Clooney.

Okay so I'm clutching at straws now. I could not think of anything to post about. So I headed over to my DVD collection to see what I had beginning with 'O'.

I only have four films beginning with O... and they all star George Clooney.

They are Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Ocean's Thirteen and One Fine Day.

So I thought I'd share the trailer's for the Ocean's trilogy... even if you don't like George Clooney there must be someone in the star studded cast that you like... Brad Pitt? Matt Damon?





3 comments:

mindthagap said...

What are the chances? Too funny that all your O movies have Clooney. Conspiracy or divine providence?

Julie Daines said...

Those are some great movies and George Clooney does an awesome job in them. Nice post!

Lynn Proctor said...

haven't seen any of these--but good os