I do like the smell of coffee though... but anyway back to tea.
I've tried various types of tea...
- Green - not overly keen. I can drink the 'lighter' version of it... but I have to drink it while it is really hot. The second it starts to go cold it becomes too bitter - I will literally gag. I've also tried flavoured green teas - jasmine, apple (I swear the jasmine made my hay fever worse).
- White - it's OK... better than trying to drink green anyway
- Vanilla Chai tea - unusual to start with when you are used to everyday tea but not unpleasant in flavour.
- Chocolate Puerh tea - again unusual but not bad - I was drawn to the 'chocolate' bit
- Peppermint - this tea doesn't seem to taste of anything to me - it has an after taste. Like I had just brushed my teeth. But this is another tea when I have to drink it really hot.
- Lemon and Ginger - this was another one of those where it doesn't seem to taste of anything but has an after taste
My uncle can drink his tea practically straight out of the kettle - I swear he has an asbestos throat.
I find that I can only drink tea when it is that hot when I'm ill... don't know why.
It drives me up the wall though when people ask me how I have my tea. I say no sugar to which their response is 'because you're sweet enough'.
I've got a keyring that says 'I only look sweet and innocent' on it - maybe I should show that to them in future?