Google+

Monday 2 April 2012

B Is For Butterfly

It always cheers me up when I see a butterfly... flutter by.

I've had three random quotes in the past that have included butterflies that I thought I'd reshare with you:


Butterflies are not insects, they are self-propelled flowers.

Robert A. Heinlein


 If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.

Unknown


 Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.

Unknown


 Now I tried to find a decent video of some pretty butterflies but all I seemed to get was music videos... but then I found this video - so now you can make your own butterflies. They just won't flutter by... not withoutsome help anyway.


11 comments:

ShaunaKelleyWrites said...

That caterpillar quote should become the motto of the anti-bullying movement. It's perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Tonja said...

Love the butterfly quotes - I need to share these with my kids.

M.J. Fifield said...

There's really a YouTube video for everything, isn't there? =)

Here today from the A to Z Challenge... happy blogging!

M.J. Fifield
My Pet Blog

nutschell said...

Love the quotes! Origami looks like such fun!
great A-Z post!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Tracy Moore said...

Cool post! I love butterflies :)

PR said...

Such beautiful quotes, thanks for sharing them :)

Universal Gibberish

Unknown said...

I love butterflies!! Happy A-Z.

mauz said...

Great quotes, especially the one about change. Off now to try and make that butterfly!

mauz said...

Washing not started, beds not made but I made a butterfly. Yeeha!

Lynn Proctor said...

i am a big fan of butterflies--enjoyed your post

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post ! :) :Looking forward to the rest.