Google+

Wednesday 13 April 2011

K is For... Keep Calm

I mentioned last week in my E is for... Etsy post that I would talk about some of the items I have found on Etsy.

So here we go - Keep Calm. There are now quite a few 'shops' on Etsy that sell posters like this but the first one that I came across and that I purchased my posters from was the Keep Calm Shop. This shop sells posters that are based on the classic World War II 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster.

But they print them with different messages on the and in a large variety of colours - but they all (as far as I know) start with the words 'Keep Calm'. As I will show you using the posters that I got.





This is the poster that I got for my sister.





Then there are the three posters that I got for myself - I haven't found an appropriate place to display my 'write on' poster yet though.





Two of the things I like to do other than write - shop and drink tea.

But there are lots of other options so do go and have a look.


And even just typing 'keep calm' in to the search box on Etsy brings up all sorts of items along this line. But the link above takes you to the shop that the posters that I have came from.

And no I haven't been paid to post about this - it's only my opinion.

3 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

These posters bring back memories, Thanks they were great.

Yvonne,

Samantha Sotto said...

Cute posters!

Michelle Wallace said...

Hey Chippy ~~ I'm dropping in from the A~Z Challenge ! Enjoy the rest of the challenge .
Posters are cute ...

~MICHELLE~
http://writer-in-transit.co.za/category/other/rambles-rants-and-raves/