Google+

Monday 11 April 2011

I is For... I?

I'm afraid that this is going to be one of those posts where the link to the letter I is quite tenuous.

I had no idea what to write about for this post... other than ice cream. But I decided to just write about I... as in me, myself - I.

There is no I in team - so for this post there is no team - there is only me. Granted I am the only writer on this blog so there not being a team isn't that unusual.

However the blogging community does feel like a team to me - all helping each other out, visiting each other's blogs etc.

This tenuous link for the letter I is now so thin you can see daylight through it. I suppose that I could go through the entire post and highlight all the Is, upper and lower case. But that would probably end up making the post unreadable.

I have been writing my A to Z posts in alphabetical order. Even though I do have topics for later posts I want to write them in the order that they will appear. I'm odd like that.

Which is why my link to the letter I is so flimsy in this post. But don't worry. This is not all that you will be getting today. It's Monday, so today there will be my usual Monday Random Quote post. And today it will be I themed.

See you soon!

5 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

most impressive, loved the read, excellent post,

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

Guess that makes me odd, too, 'cos I also do things from a-z, beginning to end, scene 1 to scene 50. But odd is good, right?!

nutschell said...

the blogging community does feel like the team. i totally agree. And i'm so thankful this a-z has led to meeting more people to add to that team!
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Anonymous said...

There is a definite team atmosphere within the blogging community especially with the challenge!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

yep, some of the letters will be difficult--imagine Q or X hahahaha but the expansion of the community has been brilliant!