Google+

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Z Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.





 Z is for Zombieland.

The plot:

A shy student trying to reach his family in Ohio, and a gun-toting tough guy trying to find the Last Twinkie and a pair of sisters trying to get to an amusement park join forces to travel across a zombie-filled America.

And for my final A To Z post for 2014 what I learnt was that practical jokes can go very, very wrong.

(this movie is rated 15 in the UK)

 

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have to say I am sick of Zombie films and books, they are really overdone these days. When I was young they were terrifying characters, now everyone wants to read about them or watch films. Not me.

Glad you made it to the end of the challenge.

Tara Tyler R said...

way to complete the challenge - and i enjoyed your movie choices (zombieland was not on my list, but i know z is a tough one, zoolander maybe? ha!)

NTMY!!