Google+

Friday 4 April 2014

D Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.





 D is for Date Night.

Basic plot:

In New York City, a case of mistaken identity turns a bored married couple's attempt at a glamorous and romantic evening into something more thrilling and dangerous.

I learnt from this movie that lying about your identity can lead you on quite an adventure. (and for this one I don't even need to find a certain clip as the trailer has done all the work for me :) )

(this movie is rated 15 in the UK)




6 comments:

Jo said...

Can't watch the clip right now. Will try and come back later. What is 15 exactly?

Chippy said...

@ Jo

15 is the rating the BBFC (British Board Of Film Certification... I think) gave it.

There is U, PG, 12A, 12, 15 and 18.

U and PG anyone can watch really. 12A you can go and see if you are under 12 but only if you have someone over 18 with you. And the rest are easy - 12, you have to be 12 and over to go and see it. 15 - 15 and over. 18 (you've guessed it!) - 18 and over

I just thought I'd better include the ratings in my posts in case someone tuned in with young children - then it is up to them if they want to watch it there and then or wait until later.

MAJK said...

This looks like a wonderfully funny movie. It looks like it is on Google Play, I will have to get the hubby to rent it for us to enjoy on a Date Night.

*~MAJK~*
A-to-Z Challenge 2014
Mighty Minion of Co-Host Nicole Ayers
@Safireblade on Twitter
http://www.safireblade.com/

Chippy said...

@ Jo

Oh I forgot to say - U stands for Universal (suitable for everyone) and PG stands for Parental Guidance which means there might be the odd bit in it that might not be suitable for very young children.

Jo said...

That actually sounds like a good rating system. Not the same here I don't think. PG yes, but not the ages which is a good idea.

Nana Prah said...

That movie looks hilarious. I want to see it. Nana Prah