Google+

Wednesday 16 April 2014

N Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.






The plot:

A sly business manager and two wacky friends of two opera singers help them achieve success while humiliating their stuffy and snobbish enemies.

I love The Marx Brothers - they are hilarious. From this movie I learnt that contracts can be confusing things. (this movie is rated U in the UK)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, contracts ARE confusing for sure!

I'm visiting from the A to Z link up today.

http://5heartsonefamily.blogspot.com/

Suzi said...

I have never seen a Marx Brothers movie. I know who they are, and I have many old movies I'd like to see, but I've never gotten around to id.