Google+

Saturday 19 April 2014

Q Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.





 Q is for Quantum Of Solace.

Now this post is about James Bond in general. I'm just using the trailer from Quantum Of Solace as an example (this movie is rated 12 in the UK).


So most of us have seen a James bond movie - they usually comprise of this sort of thing:



However Bond is highly unlikely to have managed to do this kind of stuff successfully given his alcohol consumption as described in this article.

1 comment:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Terrible to admit but I don't think I've ever seen a full Bond movie! Gah. I can't believe.

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
herding cats & burning soup.