Google+

Sunday 26 June 2011

I Missed One!

How could I forget!

Last week I took part in The Favourite Book Challenge Blogfest - to see that post click here.

Anyhoo I could only think of four books (as you'll have discovered if you clicked the above link) that stood out from the many many books that I have read over the years.

And then last night I remembered another one. I actually remember thinking that I must include this book when I first read about the blogfest.

So as a late entry... Book Number 5:


George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl.

A young boy tries to cure his Grandma of her viciousness by creating a new medicine for her.


Roald Dahl was one of my favourite authors of a child, this book being my favourite. to the point that I still have the hardback book that includes this story, The BFG and Matilda.


So book number 5 was four days late... but better late than never!

1 comment:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Better late than never, a good choice of book. Loved his books years ago.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Yvonne.