Google+

Wednesday 22 April 2015

S Is For...



Welcome to the A To Z Challenge 2015.

My theme this year is music. Specifically music that I listen to at least fairly regularly and that falls in to these categories:

D - Can't help but dance to it
P - Panicked
S - Can't help but sing to it
S/C - Strikes a chord with me (no pun intended)
W - Wildcard

When it some to the “strikes a chord” category, I don't necessary relate or connect to that song but it still send a bit of shiver through me to listen to it. And I couldn't think of a way to describe all of that in one short phrase... so strikes a chord it is.

Enjoy!











Stronger - Kelly Clarkson - S, S/C


Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver - S/C

This is one of those songs that will always brighten my mood no matter how bad a mood I am in - a bit like when I see a butterfly flutter past it always makes me smile. :)



1 comment:

Jo said...

Always like John Denver. Such a shame he died so young.