Google+

Wednesday 15 April 2015

M Is For...

Welcome to the A To Z Challenge 2015.

My theme this year is music. Specifically music that I listen to at least fairly regularly and that falls in to these categories:

D - Can't help but dance to it
P - Panicked
S - Can't help but sing to it
S/C - Strikes a chord with me (no pun intended)
W - Wildcard

When it some to the “strikes a chord” category, I don't necessary relate or connect to that song but it still send a bit of shiver through me to listen to it. And I couldn't think of a way to describe all of that in one short phrase... so strikes a chord it is.

Enjoy!








 It's movie night!


Moses Supposes - Singin' In The Rain - D, S

When I say I can't help but dance to this... err... it's nothing like the sort of dancing Donald O'Connor and Gene Kelly are doing :)




(The) Music Of The Night - The Phantom Of The Opera - S, S/C

This song might just "strike a chord" due to Gerard Butler playing the Phantom ;)



2 comments:

Jo said...

Two of my favourites. I will not have the words of Moses Supposes stuck on my brain. Phantom music was fabulous and this was one of the best.

Nicky said...

I love the entire sound track of Phantom of the Opera. I drove my father nuts playing it on repeat all the time. :P

https://njmagas.wordpress.com/