Google+

Tuesday 7 April 2015

F Is For...



Welcome to the A To Z Challenge 2015.

My theme this year is music. Specifically music that I listen to at least fairly regularly and that falls in to these categories:
D - Can't help but dance to it
P - Panicked
S - Can't help but sing to it
S/C - Strikes a chord with me (no pun intended)
W - Wildcard

When it some to the “strikes a chord” category, I don't necessary relate or connect to that song but it still send a bit of shiver through me to listen to it. And I couldn't think of a way to describe all of that in one short phrase... so strikes a chord it is.

Enjoy!











Far Far Away - Slade - S, S/C


Friends Will Be Friends - Queen - S, S/C


1 comment:

Kathy Nollet said...

Slade from 1975--cool! Those outfits, that hair, that beat! Was just researching style from the 1970s and your choice nails it.
Your A-Z friend Kathy
http://www.Education-Spring.com