Google+

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teaser Tuesday - I Have Returned


Using the phrase 'I have returned' makes me feel like I should be stood in a doorway wearing a cape with a storm raging outside.

*watches tumble weed blow across blog*

But anyway the A To Z Challenge has finished for this year and so I am once more taking part in Teaser Tuesday.

All you have to do to take part is:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then go to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comments.

So here are my teasers for the week:

The cabin lights failed as the jet suddenly lurched, then began to free-fall. 
Ash clutched the arms of his seat, his fingers clawing to grip them hard as he found his body almost weightless.

Page 66, Ash by James Herbert

3 comments:

Maria said...

Interesting teaser! Have not heard of this author before!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

Oooh, nice! :D Love the cover of that book.

Here's my teaser!

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser, I'm intrigued!

My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.