Google+

Sunday 4 September 2011

Random Thought #30 - Too Little Money & Space

You may remember back in April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge that for the letter 'E' I posted about the website Etsy.

Well I would now like to declare something - I hate Etsy! Erm... that's actually a lie. I don't hate Etsy at all.

I LOVE Etsy!
I ADORE Etsy!

What I hate is that there are soooooooo many absolutely gorgeous things on there that I want...

I currently have 47 items in my favourites on Etsy... and 27 are still available. I could go on there right now and buy them.

Some of them I can actually afford to buy, others I can't. So the problem is not the items I can't afford. I can just drool over the photographs.

The problem is the items I can afford, that I really want, and can see me having. In particular there are several vintage dresses I need to complete my life want.

They are stunning, I can afford them, I'm sure I can find occasions to wear the fancier ones to.

So what is the problem I hear you say?

Well just because I have this sign above my wardrobe door...


...does not make it true! (Well actually my wardrobe is too small but that's not the point)

At the moment if I took the hanging rail out of my wardrobe everything would stay where it is floating in mid air.

That does have a little to do with the amount of non clothes related crap that is at the back of my wardrobe but mainly it is the sheer amount of clothes that are in there. And I know that I need to clear some of the crap out of there - both clothes and non clothes.

I keep thinking 'I'll wait until pay day.' The only thing is that last time I 'waited until pay day' I was too late and the item had gone. :*(

Decisions, decisions...

Does your wardrobe echo or is it bursting at the seams like mine?

2 comments:

Precy Larkins said...

I haven't discovered Etsy yet. I'm not much of a shopper *gasp* and I actually don't like shopping for clothes *gasp again!* It's probably 'cause I have to shop with a little boy who does NOT like dressing rooms. Sigh, sigh...

Happy shopping to you. And goodluck ;)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I also haven't discovered Etsy but will look when I have a wee bit more time.

Yvonne.