Basically you have to write a list of things you want to do... before you kick the bucket. Obviously it may become difficult to achieve them afterwards depending on what they are I suppose. It is being hosted over on the SwimWriteRun blog.
- Have a novel published [I would say 'my novel' but I don't know how many novels of mine it will take before publication - I only have the one right now]
- Go to Italy... which isn't that difficult for me as I am in the UK so I don't have too far to go... but it is having the money to do so - but I am saving up to go!
- Live by the sea - I would really like to live by the sea at some point in my life [but again money is the problem there].
- Meet the man of my dreams - I am a bit of a romantic... so what?
- Now this one may seem a little silly - I would like to have a walk in wardrobe at some point in my life [maybe in the house by the sea!]
- Have a house [possibly the same one with the walk in wardrobe and that is by the sea] where I can have a library - a room dedicated to books not unlike the one on Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
- To be in a position when I can give up the day job and focus on writing, perhaps with a bit of charity/volunteer work thrown in.