Google+

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Harry Potter Blogfest - Who Would Be Your Friends?

I come bearing news of a fairly random blogfest - Harry Potter!

All you have to do is pick two characters (who are students) from any of the Harry Potter books who would be your best friends at Hogwarts. Then write  a short peace about why and what kind of trio you would be.

Granted if you haven't read the books or seen the films you may find this a little difficult to do.

It is being hosted by Michael Di Gesu on his blog In Time.

Oh and it is taking place on 30th March - so next week. I was struggling to decide who I would like to be friends with but after some thought I think I've decided.

See you then!

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Sounds like fun. I should read the books some day. I've only seen the movies.