Google+

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Teaser Tuesday


So my return to Teaser Tuesday was a bit delayed... given that the A To Z Challenge (the reason I was taking a break from Teaser Tuesday) ended nearly a month ago.

But anywhoo...

Taking part in Teaser Tuesday is simple - all you have to do is:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then head over to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comments.
 
Here's my teaser:

Harlow hadn't really spoken to her mother in years. Not since their last big fight and Olivia's umpteenth refusal to share any information about her biological father.

Page 12, House Of The Rising Sun by Kristen Painter

2 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Nice teaser, I wonder why her mother won't tell her about her father. I think I'm going to have to try this one out.
Here's my Teaser Tuesday
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
+New Bloglovin' follower

Sherry Ellis said...

Good teaser. Makes me want to learn more about the relationship there.