Google+

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Teaser Tuesday - The Last One Until May

The rules of Teaser Tuesday are simple:


Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

And then head over to Should Be Reading to add your link. 
 
So this week's teaser:

"You have never lived in a village, Ruth. The things that go on in a pure peaceful village would probably surprise you."
  
Page 13, They Do It With Mirrors - Agatha Christie

And this book counts towards the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge hosted by Book Chick City. 


This is the last Teaser Tuesday I'm going to take part in until May. I'm taking part in the Blogging From A To Z Challenge in throughout April... so you'll be sick of me with out me teasing you as well!!!

For more information and sign up go to the A To Z Challenge Blog

Now seen as it starts on Sunday (being 1st April and all) I suppose I'd better start planning some posts - oops!

I've set up my random quotes for the month - each quote corresponding with the letter of the day... but for actually posts I've got nothing at the moment. I'm going for random subjects... but I better get on with it!

No comments: