So Monday is here, and it's time to take a look at my to-do list from my post on Thursday. What did I manage to cross off?
Write a letter to my doctor. Complete proof-reading exercise. Start writing number one of my fairy tale ideas, into an actual story.
- Start writing number two of my fairy tale ideas, into an actual story.
Continue research for novel.
- Take something from my pile of clothes to customise/adjust and customise/adjust it.
Practice putting false eyelashes on. Eat some chocolate. ;)
Items number four and six may have been completed had some new things suddenly been thrown into the mix:
9. Fix a broken ornament that I didn't break but got lumbered with anyway.
So new item number nine is almost complete if I can get the bits to stick back together slightly more solidly. And as for number ten...well the washing-up has long since piled back up.
And a couple of items that, although not on the list, were accomplished today:
11. Ordered a couple of books to help with my research.
12. Decided to change one of the two main characters in my novel.
So overall, not a bad weekend's work.