Google+

Tuesday 5 April 2016

It's Tuesday! Intro & Teaser Time


To take part in Tuesday Intros simply share the first paragraph of the first chapter of the book you are reading or are going to read. Tuesday Intros is hosted by Bibliophile By The Sea.

To take part in Teaser Tuesday turn to a random page in the book you are reading, and share two teaser sentences from that page, without sharing spoilers. Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Books And A Beat.


Here's mine:

Tuesday Intro

I have a friend who keeps asking me why I am writing this book. Especially as I have said a thousand times: "No, that is personal. No, I won't talk about that." What made me change my mind? I wonder myself. Something changed me. I think - and I am not saying I know - I think that I've always thought of myself as an actor. Now in the last few years I've seen that creature whom I created sitting around saying, "Hey, what goes on, what are we going to do? We're wasting time. Let's get going!"

Teaser Tuesday

Mother not being an athletic type would suffer as she saw her daughter riding the trapeze over the gravel walk hanging by her feet so high in the air. But she kept silent.

Page 34, Me by Katharine Hepburn


5 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I'll bet this is a fascinating story. Sounds like a book I'd enjoy. I hope you are!
My Tuesday post features a mystery thriller: THE SHADOW CARTEL.

Beth F said...

Boy I bet that's a good book. I've always been interested in her life.

Literary Feline said...

I love that title. :-) I imagine this would be quite fascinating! Such an interesting woman.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I always admired K Hepburn. I'd read more.

Iliana said...

I don't read a lot of biographies but I bet this one would be fascinating. What a great actress!