Google+

Friday 3 January 2014

New Year Resolutions



So 2014 has arrived and with are the expectations of making resolutions... whether we keep them or not.

I tend to stay away from resolutions that involve eating better or exercising more... as I know they won't last very long - healthy eating and exercise tends to be something I do subconsciously so consciously trying to do this stuff won't go well.

But although I try to steer clear of 'I will not eat...' and 'I will drink less...' resolutions I have still made some resolutions.

In no particular order:
  •  Wear dresses/skirts more often (I have quite a few but mainly wear trousers/jeans).
  • Get rid of any clothes that make me feel 'meh' - I only want clothes that make me feel awesome!
  • Wear jewellery more often (I have jewellery but tend to forget to wear any of it).
  • Get things done - you know the things that you need to do but aren't urgent so you just put them off... forever.
  • Draw/sketch more
  • Write more
  • Create more in general 
 I had better get to work then!

Do you have any resolutions this year?

No comments: