Google+

Friday 28 September 2012

Aah! There Be Monsters!

I seem to have become obsessed with mentioning the Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds PS2 game here lately. I mentioned it in my What's Your Chocolate post the other week.

And now I'm quoting it in my title. My title comes from the extra behind the scenes videos - Nicholas Brendon is recording his lines and keeps repeating that line in a pirate-like voice.

So anyway this post is not actually about Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I have discovered another blogfest - yes another one!

This one takes place on 29th October on Timothy Brannan's blog - The Other Side. It's the Monstrous Monday Blogfest. And all you have to do is post about monsters on that day - that's it. Anything you want as long as it's about monsters.



So click the link to the blogfest and go sign up!

No comments: