Google+

Friday 6 July 2012

I'll Walk If You Don't Mind


Every now then a book will appear that almost everyone seems to be reading (I’m sure you can think of your own examples).

But when it comes to jumping on the bandwagon I find myself turning the ride down and walking along by myself; reading books that aren’t so popular, aren’t so well known.

The last book bandwagon I was on was Harry Potter – and then I could only read them once my sister had finished reading each book.

A bandwagon
 I read somewhere (I’ve forgotten where it was) where someone said that if everyone is reading it then clearly it must be a good book – why else would it be so popular?

Yes that is true but there is just something that makes me think ‘I’ll give it a miss’.

I’m not saying that I will never read said book just that it is unlikely in the near future.

By all means you can all go together but I’ll find my own way.

No comments: