Google+

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It's Tuesday again - soon comes around doesn't it?



But I made the effort to finish the book I was on last week to bring you something new (when I say new the book was written in 1927 but you get what I mean... don't you?)

Anyway all you have to do is:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  •  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Then go over to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comments for that weeks Teaser Tuesday  post.


Here's my teasers for the week:


      'Inspector Sugg rang up, my lord, and left this message, and said would you be good enough to give him a call as soon as you came in.'
      'Oh did he - well, just get him for me, would you?'



Pg 13, Unnatural Death - Dorothy L. Sayers


And this particular book counts towards the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge on Book Chick City.




No comments: