Google+

Sunday 26 September 2010

A Tale of Five Fish: Part 5 - Yet Another Update

Mac the Fish is still on his lonesome, although his tail has almost completely grown back now. However I don't think the top of his tail will ever completely grow back.

Anyway I thought as you had been tuning in throughout this saga you might like to actually see the survivor of The Terrifying Fish Tank 2010.

So without further ado may I present...MAC!

Now the red-orange background is just the wallpaper behind his tank. And the slight blotchy look to the picture is where the tank's exterior could do with being wiped down.

My mum wants to get some more fish however she has said if and when she does they will be put in quarantine for a while before they go in to the tank with Mac - I don't think he could stand a repeat performance!

1 comment:

Helen Baggott said...

How did you get him to stick to the wall?