Google+

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday


It's Teaser Tuesday - my first Teaser Tuesday of 2013. Granted the first Tuesday of the year was last week. But as it was New Year's Day and I had managed to finish my last book on New Year's Eve... I had nothing to tease you with.

So anyway...

Taking part in Teaser Tuesday is simple:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then head over to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comment section.

So here are my teasers for the week:

By the time she reached the front door, the sound of Creek's motorcycle had already begun to fade. She slammed the door behind her and stormed into the kitchen.

Page 31, Out For Blood by Kristen Painter

Til next week...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this sounds good, great teaser im off to check out this book!

New follower =)

Jo said...

Well, I was going to tease with the art forger, but it appears I am way behind the fair. I would just say I am really enjoying it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sonia Lal said...

Sounds interesting. Title, too.

Jessica G. said...

I am loving the cover! For that alone, I'd pick up the book.
Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-briar-rose.html

Tina said...

A giant congratulations to you for making it ALL the way through the list! Amazing! You've got dedication and spunk. I loved your profile description. I have way too many hobbies too...
Nice to meet you, and again, congrats.
Tina @ Life is Good
http://kmdlifeisgood.blogspot.com/

Shannon Lawrence said...

Love the book's cover!

Shannon at The Warrior Muse