Google+

Monday 7 May 2012

A To Z Reflections Post 2012






 The Aftermath Of The A To Z Blogging Challenge

April is over and now is the time to reflect on what we have all learnt (or not) over thirty days and twenty six posts.

Over the course of the challenge I tried to visit at least ten blogs from the sign up list each day so I visited over three hundred in total. I knew from the start that I wasn't going to be able to visit all of the blogs on the list.

The Good

I discovered some great blogs - none of which I can actually name... if I scroll through the list of blogs I'm currently following it is difficult to pick out which ones are new.

Then there were the blogs I clicked on... and then realised that I do actually already follow them (another reason why it's difficult to name the new blogs I'm following - I can't just use the sign up list and compare as there are blogs I followed before the challenge on there - which is to be expected).

The Bad

I also discovered the 'delights' of spam. I turned off the word verification and made it so anyone could comment. So at least once a day I had an email to tell me there was a spam comment in Russian (thankfully I didn't have to track them down and delete them - they were automatically deleted from my blog).

And The Next Year...

I've already thought of a theme for next year - but it's a secret for now.

2 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

wow i am impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Congrats I finishing the challege! Spam isn't so bad! Sometimes it can be funny!