Google+

Friday 2 December 2011

I'm Not Going To Make It!

We only have about four weeks left of this year and I am only on book number thirty eight in my 52 Books In A Year challenge.

Unless I read all very thin books or something I don't think I'm going to hit fifty two by the end of the year.

In my original post way back in December last year I said that I didn't know whether I would find it difficult or not - turns out it is a bit of a challenge after all.

I partially blame NaNoWriMo (which I did manage to finish I might add) - I reckon I would have got through a few more books had I not just spent the last month typing furiously.

But I shall continue up until the end of the year and see what number I end on - hopefully I'll have at least got in to the forties by then.

And I quite like this idea of having a picture of my current book on my blog and a list of what I've read during the year so far - so I think I will be repeating this next year.

How has your reading gone this year?

No comments: