Google+

Friday, 26 August 2011

Random Thought #28 - Weather

I don't mind all sorts of weather. In fact I quite like walking in some of the more inclement types of weather as long as I'm prepared.

I don't mind sun. I don't mind rain (although drizzle annoys me sometimes). I don't mind snow. Even hail doesn't really bother me.

But what I hate weather wise is wind. I'm not talking about a slight breeze on a warm day. I'm talking about when there is a strong wind that is incessant. It batters you, tries to snatch things off you and blows your hair into your eyes and mouth.

I hate it when it is windy!

2 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

You're not alone there, one can be dressed for all types of weather but wind leaves me breathless and exhausted.

Yvonne.

Shannon Lawrence said...

I also hate when it's windy, and we get far more wind where I live than we do rain!

Tina @ Life is Good
and I are joining forces in a followup A to Z challenge. We're going to visit and comment at each of the original A to Z participants, and we hope you'll join us!

Shannon @ The Warrior Muse