Google+

Sunday 7 November 2010

A NaNoWriMo Update #1

Hello there fellow NaNoWriMoers, writers and everyone else not included in those first two titles.

Quick update on my word count in the first week:

Monday: 1761
Tuesday: 1834
Wednesday: 1973
Thursday: 626
Friday: 818
Saturday: 2201
Sunday: 1805


Total for the first week: 11018


I think it is going quite well so far. Some of what I am writing is complete rubbish...in fact quite a bit of it is rubbish. But my first draft is tootling along nicely. I have to keep jumping back and forth within the story to add bits.


According to the NaNoWriMo site at the rate I am going I should finish on 2nd December so I do have to catch up a little, but thankfully not by much.


Hopefull my 'random quotes' are keeping you entertained throughout this time.

No comments: