Google+

Friday 10 May 2013

Imagine Dragons

I was recently on YouTube and discovered that those adverts that are put on before some videos are not just there to annoy us!

Yes they do have a use - I was waiting for some video to start and the advert was for a band. I'd never heard the song they were playing before but it sounded cool.

I had also never heard of the band in question before. But within fifteen minutes of seeing that advert I had Googled them, listened to some more of their songs and ordered their album (yes I could have downloaded it but if I am going to have more than just a couple of songs I like to get the actual physical CD).

As you might have guessed from the title of this post the band is called Imagine Dragons - isn't that a cool name?

And I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite songs.

So first up we have Radioactive... which has a bit of a weird video, to say the least, but is a great song none the less.



And then this next one - On Top Of The World - I find really uplifting and I can listen to it over and over again on a loop.


Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thought you were going to talk about dragons, the mythical creature, not a song. Couldn't listen at the moment but I suspect not my cuppa tea.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE