Google+

Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011... And Good Riddance!

Dear 2011,

You tried your hardest to make 2011 the worst year ever for my family didn't you?

You made my brother unemployed and then had his fiancee ditch him (although going by her behaviour afterwards I think he's better off without her so I'll let you off with that one).

You took my Grandad, two of my Great Aunts and tried your hardest to finish off one of my Great Uncles.

Every week you have thrown endless crap our way from the minor (items lost in the post) to the major (cancer), constantly trying to make us crack.

But we are made of sterner stuff than you thought aren't we? We didn't fall apart like you wanted us to?
We picked ourselves up and dusted ourselves down.

Goodbye 2011, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Now then 2012, give us your best shot!

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

yeah 2011 sucked. 2012 will be even worse.