Google+

Sunday 24 July 2016

Motivationally Speaking

Did you see what I did there with the title... cos usually these posts are called Creatively Speaking and... yeah ok I'll get on with it.

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I watch a lot of YouTube videos. More than is probably good for me... but anyway in my travels across YouTube I have come across various YouTubers/videos that are designed to motivate you.

And if you listen to them... I mean really listen to what is being said then, well in my experience they are the sort of videos that make you want to get stuff done. The sort of video that makes you feel like...



So I thought today I would share with you some of the videos that I have come across. I know that what is motivational to me may not be motivational to everybody... but hopefully these videos will motivate you too. :)

First up it's the YouTube channel Be Inspired:






And last but not least Humble The Poet:


Now go and get stuff done! :)

No comments: