Google+

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday: Intros & Teaser


To take part in Tuesday Intros simply share the first paragraph of the first chapter of the book you are reading or are going to read. Tuesday Intros is hosted by Bibliophile By The Sea.

To take part in Teaser Tuesday turn to a random page in the book you are reading, and share two teaser sentences from that page, without sharing spoilers. Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading.

Here's mine:

Tuesday Intro

When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.

Teaser Tuesday

I had spotted the triffid now. It was lurking among the bushes, well within striking range of the sprawled figure.

Loc 896, The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham

This book counts towards my total for the New Authors Challenge 2015 hosted by Literary Escapism





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this so long ago. I really need to read it again. I remember a movie too!

My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/03/teaser-tuesdays-104-demon-energy/