Google+

Friday 20 April 2012

R Is For Re-he-he-he-he-he-heal-ly

OK this is a very very lame title for a post written purely so that I could talk about one of my favourite Scrubs characters - Dr Cox.

Without him and The Janitor Scrubs wouldn't have been as much of a success.


(And you wouldn't have thought that it would be hard to find a photo of just Dr Cox and The Janitor but you'd be wrong.)


Anyway it is at about this time that the uber Scrubs fans have got the joke in the title and moved on. And everyone else is thinking 'huh?'


Dr Cox is known for sometimes ridiculously over elongating his words. There is one episode where they are going to have a talent competition and Dr Cox says that all he can do is turn a two syllable word in to an eight syllable word... and then proceeds to do just that with the word 'really' - as I have attempted to do in the title (it took me ages to try and work out how many 'hes' I needed for that!)


So now the lame ass link to the letter 'R' is out of the way on to the best bit - Dr Cox quotes. I narrowed down my favourite Dr Cox moments down to just five otherwise you'd all be here forever!












And I know what some of you are thinking... why didn't she just put this post as 'S For Scrubs' tomorrow? Well I've already got another post lined up for tomorrow... and I re-he-he-he-he-he-heal-ly wanted to do a post about some of Dr Cox's finest moments.

Oh... you weren't thinking that? Cos you'd forgotten about the tenuous link because you were laughing so much... OK forget I said anything - just go back to watching Dr Cox videos :)

1 comment:

Lynn Proctor said...

mostly love scrubs--gonna come back and watch the videos--can't wait--thanks---reaaally