Google+

Sunday 11 July 2010

Under Construction

Do you hear all that building work going on next door? No?

Well I'll wait a moment for your imagination to kick in.

...

That should be long enough. Now do you hear it? The hammering and the sawing? Yes?

Good.

That is the sound of my new blog being built, just down the corridor.

I realised recently that although I started this blog with the intention of it being about writing it has descended in to a purple mayhem overflowing with fish tanks and handbags.

So I thought that this blog can continue to be as the title suggests - random.

My new blog, which I intend to go live on 1st August 2010, will focus on the amount of writing/research that I am doing. It will be sort of journal like in style and if you want to read it you can...if you don't then fair enough. It will be a 'progress meter'. I'm not even going to have a hit counter on it.

Why the 1st August I hear you ask? I thought it best to start at the beginning of a month...and 1st July had already come and gone [isn't the year going by fast?].

I don't think I will be posting any of my actual writing and ideas online just yet though. Not that I'm paranoid or don't trust you but if any one did plagiarise me it would be inconvenient for me. It would cost me a lot of time and money to follow you round all day shouting 'You stole my ideas, you plagiariser!' ;-)

No comments: